Urban Vision, through its CIC delivery partner, has in-house expertise in planning, regeneration, urban design, heritage, community engagement, leadership and management, third sector organisational development, project management and enabling, training and education.
It also draws on a panel of professional associates, comprising experts in a range of disciplines, many of whom have worked with Urban Vision on projects over the past few years. Thus Urban Vision has access to a substantial resource of multi-disciplinary expertise, including leading professionals in many fields.
We offer the following in-house and associate specialisms, including:
- Town planning including neighbourhood planning
- Urban design
- Heritage conservation
- Community engagement and capacity building
- Organisational development, management and governance for the voluntary sector
- Regeneration projects - development and management, funding applications, public art
- Training in built environment design, town planning and building conservation for professionals and communities
- Education projects and programmes for schools and young people