Urban Vision has a wide range of clients in the public and voluntary sectors. These include national and regional government agencies, local councils and education authorities, social housing providers, national membership organisations, local schools, and local community groups.
Urban Vision Enterprise CIC can also work for private sector organisations, so long as this work serves to benefit the community.
Urban Vision's recent clients include
- Design Council CABE
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Civic Voice
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- Arts Council England
- Salford City Council
- Waverley Borough Council
- Winsford Town Council
Over the past year we have also provided support for many local community organisations around the country including
- Alnwick Town Council
- Biddulph Town Council
- Cheadle Town Council
- Woodcote Parish Council
- Marylebone Association
- Save Ealing Centre
- Burslem and Middleport Local Forum
- JAGO (Shoreditch Local Forum)
Our past clients include
- English Heritage
- Advantage West Midlands
- Renew North Staffordshire
- European Regional Development Fund
- Local Authorities in Staffordshire - Stoke-on-Trent City Council, Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council, Staffordshire Moorlands District Council, Stafford Borough Council, and Staffordshire County Council
We have also worked with a wide range of local schools and local civic societies
- Schools - Cheadle High School, Longton High School, Haywood Engineering College, Westwood High School, Clayton High School, Stoke-on-Trent Sixth Form College, Biddulph High School, Blurton High School, Clough Hall Technology College, Sandford Hill Primary School, Belgrave Primary School, Oaklands Nursery, and Longton South Sure Start Centre.
- Civic societies - Potteries Heritage Society, Newcastle-under-Lyme Civic Society, Leek Civic Society, Burslem History Society, and the Friends of Chatterley Whitfield.